Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein 5.28Lbs :
Especially for those who need an active lifestyle
To meet the needs of athletes, researchers at Ultimate Nutrition have developed Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey with all of the essential and non-essential amino acids to build muscle after intense exercise of both short and long duration.
Nutrients present in Ultimate Nutrition Prostar
It contains all the whey protein fractions such as Beta Lactoglobulin, Alpha Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptide, Immunoglobulins, Proteose Peptones, Serum Albumin, Lactoferrin and Lactoperoxidase.
Gain Your Muscles Efficiently
Thus, Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey is the nutritional protein powder of choice for muscle gain especially for those who lead an active lifestyle. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey supports muscle maintenance, buildup and toning for anyone from weekend warriors to hardcore bodybuilders. Furthermore, it provides wholesome support for compromised or wasting muscle due to the aging process. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey is the best whey protein supplement in India for champions, no matter what your goals are!
Directions for Prostar 100% Whey Protein:
- Take 1 - 3 servings daily. For maximum muscle growth, take before and after your workout.
- Mix 1 scoop (30 grams) of Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein into 8oz of water or milk in a blender.
- If desired, add fruit, peanut butter, yogurt, or ice cream. Blend for 30 - 45 seconds.
- Mix 1 scoop (30 grams) of Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein into 8oz of water or milk in a shaker cup.
- Shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Mix 1 scoop (30 grams) of Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein into 8oz of water or milk in a glass.
- For a thicker shake, mix into 4oz of water or milk.
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein is instantized, so that it will mix easily with a spoon.
- Protein is probably the most important supplement for all athletes, especially for those who are involved in long-term, high intensity endurance training.
- It is the fuel for the build-up, mass and toning of the muscle.
- The proteins that make up the human body are not obtained directly from the diet; rather, dietary protein is broken down into its constituent parts known as amino acids, which are the basic building blocks of life.
- Thus, amino acids and not protein per se are the essential nutrients.
- Of the 20 amino acids that the body needs to make protein, eleven are designated as nonessential amino acids because they can be produced by the human body from other amino acids and thus need not to be obtained from the diet.
- The remaining nine amino acids cannot be synthesized by the body and are therefore called essential amino acids.
- These amino acids must be obtained by degradation of the dietary protein.
- All these essential amino acids must be present in the body in order for it to build and repair muscle.
- In the hours after exercise, the body begins to build the so-called structural proteins from amino acids for muscle repair and growth, and remodeling the tissues needed for performance.
- Thus, athletes should pay particular heed to nutrition for complete recovery fast and make it an integral part of their workout regimen.
- Exercise duration and intensity are important factors in determining which of the nutrient fuels are burned to gain energy.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Importance of Proteins in Building your Body
Supplement your body with protein
Protein breaks down into amino acids
Why do you need essential amino acids?
Much fuel required during workout
An exercise regimen comprising of low-to-moderate intensity of long duration necessitates large quantities of fuel- more than carbohydrates and fat reserves in the body can provide. Therefore, the body begins to utilize structural and functional proteins during long-term aerobic exercise. In contrast, high-intensity exercise of short duration mostly uses glucose, which spares the protein reservoir of the body.
Look for a great variety of Protein Supplements online such as Whey Protein, Casein Proteins, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Blends, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein and Protein Bars from top brands at Halt! Easy returns and COD available across India.