ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein 5 Lbs
Product Code: 748927028669
Availability: In Stock
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein:
The True Strength of Whey
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of healthy whey protein powder that currently exists.
- WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label.
- By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
- ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
- Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is INSTANTIZED which means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of ON Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage.
- Then mix it up with a spoon.
- Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
- Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout.
- Just pour in 6-8 oz. of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup.
- Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Add one rounded scoop of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz. of water, non-fat milk, or your favorite beverage.
- Blend ;for 20-30 seconds.
- Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
- You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey™ an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
- ON Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes.
- Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal.
- Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
- Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements.
- This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans.
- For use as a dietary supplement only.
- Do not use for weight reduction.
Beyond the Basics
For best results, supplements should be taken as directed over time, at maximum dosage in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.
DIRECTIONS for Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder:
TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz. of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz. of liquid per scoop.
Shake Up Your Shake:
Stack Your Shake:
Think Outside The Glass:
For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Cultured Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa(Processed With Alkali), Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen®, Lactase.ALLERGEN INFORMATION:
Contains Milk And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.