The Complete Pre-Workout Supplement
- Spiked with ACTINOS2IR® for Up-Regulated NOS‡
- Arginine Blend for Size/Recovery*
- Creatine/Phosphate Blend for Strength*
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine + Bicarbonates for Stamina*
- B Vitamin/Mineral Blend for Muscle Energy*
- Potent Blend for Sustained Intensity/Focus*
- Taurine for Insulin Sensitivity*
- You enter the gym, you down a dose of Black Powder®
- Within seconds, you are lighting up new metabolic targets on your way to a cellular explosion.
- Your strength skyrockets, weights seem lighter, you attack sets with ferocious intensity
- From your first set to your last, Black Powder has you firing on all cylinders. And as you step out of the gym, you’ll have the throbbing, super-engorged, skin-ripped body as proof of what just transpired.
- It’s all part of the awe-inspiring Black Powder training effect.
Black Powder – What’s in it for me?
Size and Recovery Matrix
The size and recovery blend includes two forms of the amino acid L-Arginine to help promote maximum nitric oxide production and growth hormone release.*
Strength and Power Matrix
The strength and power blend of creatine anhydrous and creatine ethyl ester HCL helps to drive creatine directly into muscle cells without the need of simple sugars used in conventional products.*
Stamina and Endurance Matrix
The stamina and endurance blend includes potassium and sodium bicarbonates that offer electrolytes for proper nerve transmissions plus a buffering system to lactic acid buildup. In short, this means longer, more intense training sessions before the “burn” and muscle fatigue sets in.*
Muscle Energy Metabolism Matrix
The muscle energy and metabolism blend includes highly bioavailable forms of magnesium and potassium, to include potassium alpha ketoisocaproate. This particular compound may feed readily into the Krebs Cycle: the energy-producing process that occurs deep within cells. The B Vitamin Complex works, in part, to fully metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates for complete energy yield from foods.*
Focus and Intensity Matrix
The focus and intensity matrix includes caffeine that contains compounds called methylxanthines that yield a Central Nervous System stimulating effect. Green tea contains a variety of plant chemicals that may also stimulate fat burning in addition to generating a “normalizing” effect on the nervous system. This helps to deliver an alert, yet calm state for focus without the “jitters.”*
Insulin Sensitizers Matrix
The focus sensitizers blend includes the amino acid Taurine, known as an insulin “mimicker” due to its role in shuttling key nutrients to tissues. This may support optimal compound delivery to exercise depleted muscles for maximum growth and recovery.*
Cell-Signalling Amplifier Matrix The cell-signaling amplifier blend includes the powerful ACTINOS2IR®. This unique compound is produced by isolating speciﬁc amino acid combinations from whey isolate protein chains. The ACTINOS2IR® helps deliver 950% more nitric oxide, without added arginine, helping cells of the vascular system to release the muscle-pumping gas, nitric oxide.
When should I take this pre-workout nutrition?
- Mix 1 Scoop (20 g) in 8-16 oz. of cold water thoroughly.
- Drink immediately.
- Use on training days only.
- For best results, take on an empty stomach 0-30 minutes before workout.